We are a Midwestern leader in laundry, dry cleaning, coin laundry, equipment and supplies.
Customers of all sizes rely on us for high return-on-investment (ROI) and total customer care approach.
- Consulting to identify your best product/technology mix
- Supply sales, delivery and support
- Equipment sales, installation and service
- Financing and leasing options
- Account and financial management
- Live customer service
October 7, 2014 at 11:09am
Handwritten Soap Recipes and Car Fares for A Dime
In 1915, R.P. Baker and several other Irish immigrants founded The Minnesota Chemical Company in St. Paul, Minnesota, as a local manufacturer of soaps and cleaning compounds. Now, as the company nears its 100th anniversary in May of 2015, it has grown to a regional company providing equipment and supplies to the laundry, dry cleaning, and coin laundry industries.
To read more from our Centennial blog, click here.